Resident Setinggan


I spend my weekend time in Jenjarom..
My x-roomate hometown..to be a 2 days resident setinggan..=P
Since my jimui kip persuading me to go fen fen humtown..
So I just listen la..
Act I feel paiseh d coz trouble them.

When fri nite I reached rainbow’s home,v ony noe her mummy nvr cooking dat nite.
So Ang Ang fetched me went her home area thr to hv our dinner..
Ang ride MOTORBIKE  leh!! 1st time I saw her ride..
and I’m the 1st ( I mean our ukm gang ) who let her fetch..( proud =P )
Ang riding skill not bad and safe to let her fetch..
plus Jenjarom here got 1 culture-motor rider nvr wearing the helmet..
Is Ang & the bike..

Ang bring me to try the quite famous food in jenjarom area.
FEI BAN MIAN ”, “KACANG SOUP ”, “ YAO CHAR KUEY
I super like the “yao char kuey”..it so crispy and taste gud.
I found that jz a little stall can hv a vy gud business..
Awww..is very full aft eating all those yummy food..
Flying Ban Mian
Mian fen Gao wif laksa Souo
Kacang Soup & You Char Kuey

Aft dat, I lepak at ang hum a while ony go to fenfen’s hse.
Hehe..finally I saw get Ang Ang d kid photos..
She is so cute..and a bit different look if compare nw. =D
Is Ang Ang..Cute!!
Wow..she look so yeng!!

I’m o lucky to have u all be my frens..
Tankiu Rainbow and Fenfen..
Let me have a fulfilling weekend. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment