Sophaholic

Do you ever think when you are moody..negative..unhappy..
How to lift yourself up and cheer your mood??

Haha..
I will have a crazy shopping..buy the things I like..
Sound like kinda waste money..
But I don't care.Coz this is the way to cheer myself.
Even though I'm not a rich gal..
Never mind..I just want my happiness even though the joyful moment was kinda short.

-FOS-
38~38
love^^

I enjoy the moment when in the fitting room..
Trying the shirts..dresses.
and sure snap a photo with the clothes..=P
I enjoy the moment of shopping with my friends..
Just sometimes I feel kinda out of controls also XP
Coz the price for the things I aim more expensive and expensive..
huhu XP

Grab get my things..
VOIR sandals + NICHII short pants



Money money..I want you so bad!!!
=_+)Y





No comments:

Post a Comment