Who do you think you are??

Recently I was saw get a little interesting phrase in fb..
What they share was kinda true..

"I was being so true to you
No two face
I'm care that why I ask
I won't care you if you are nothing to me
Being a friend
I had done what I can
But I really don't know how "

The two person with hatred..lies..fake..hurt..
is hard to be a friend anymore even thou is a super duper normal friend.
Maybe they said still wanna be friend..
but the way they giving their friendship is so insincerely.
Totally a faker.

I don't need the faker sympathize..
I don't need a liar be my friend..
But please don't be cruel also to your mouth's "friend" if you are not appreciate the friendship.


                                                Who do you think you are??

No comments:

Post a Comment