Dear Diary

Tik Tok...Tik Tok..still got less than one hour then will be my BIG day..
officially age of 24th..2 round of the chinese zodiac le..sound old T_T

This week is gonna be my nightmare "attacking" week..
A stack of assignments, presentation, and i'm gonna have my test on my BIG day..
what an "awesomeee" bufday gif to me..haiz..
See..my revision notes for tomorrow test..



My emotion in this week just like a roller coaster..sudden up..sudden down..
all becoz of these tasks that i have to prepare for this week and next week..> <
i hate it soooo much!!!!!!

"Door bell ring...(watsapp)" ..
Awww...
is u.. ^___^ is u to be the first who wish me happy birthday even my bufday still havent reached yet..
I am sooo glad that u still remember my bufday for many years until now..*touching T_T*
Your wish can be a temporary sweet for me to pass thru the bitter time..
Tankiu so much..


p/s: Dear yourself..
Go Go Go..
kip battle with this..+u +u o


No comments:

Post a Comment