A Valentine’s Day Without Him

Sweet..happiness..love is full with the around environment..
Coz it is a Valentine’s day..
Chocolate, flower bouquet, bear bear can see at everywhere..

This year, I’m gonna pass my very single valentine’s day..
Since my big kajie don’t feel like wanna eat at home during this lovely day..
So she and her husband treat me n my mummy go steamboat together..
We have a family valentine’s day..
Haha..is special also ^^
We almost eat for around 2 and a half hour..
Is very super duper full…
And the roasted chicken wings are delicious..yummy yummy!!! ^_^)Y
( forget to snap 1 photo =P )

One special warming is when I’m doing my writing stuffs..
I received one of my best friend’s message..
She telling me that even thou is a single valentine’s day..
but I still have a lot of friends beside me..support me and love me always.. ^^
It’s really touched and I feel warm coz of her valentine’s wishes message.
Thanks..my dear friend!!

Our last sem result gonna released at that night too..
Nervous  =S
Thank God..really thank God..
The best valentine’s gift that I received from God is I got a good result for my last semester.. Yeah yeah!!
At least was better than I expected..^^
My hard works have a good pay back…
Blessed to what I've owned now..

Hereby I wish all the couples have a Happy & Sweet Valentine’s day..
Forever love for them ^^  


No comments:

Post a Comment