Dragon Year

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!!

Woohoo..I’ve got 1 month holiday for my lunar new year..
This year is the most enrich year for me..
I met get a lot of my old friends..
( Kira-kira @.@ )
I think our friendship already more than 10 years..
Most of them are my primary school friends..some even knew since kindergarden..
I’m really glad and blessed that our friendship can maintain until now..
Even though some of them can’t attend for the gathering..
But I believe got 1 day all of us can completely reunion.^^

Sometimes I’m quite paiseh coz to them I’m the “rare to come by’s friends”..
Maybe last time I very lazy to go out to join them..
But I think is time for me to catch up their news..meet meet them..
“ wow..really long time no see leh..^^” this is the most frequent I listen when I attend every single gathering..
Hehe…yaya..really long time didn’t join their gathering already..
Some never meet get after form 5 grad.. =P
Next time I sure will present more frequent..

Even I less join their reunion last time..but I did update their news from FB o..
They all so surprise when I told them the news I knew..
This is the behind story why I can get a title of “ FB Stalker ”
Haha..means I very 8??
No no no..the purpose of 8 is to care and update friend’s new.. =P
Cant said me 8 gua oh!!

团圆饭。。kids so happy =D

初一 - visiting Sam Poh Tong

初三-Setiawan halfday family's trip

Overtime @.@

Face ang ang =P

My 2nd round- oldtown kopitiam

in early morning 3am of 初四

初五gathering^_^)Y


at station 1 cafe

my uni's roomate

DA TUAN BAI at 初八

leng lui yvonne!!

Best buddy

6 form gathering ^^


Honestly..I also long time never meet get them already..
Some friends change a lot no matter is physical or mental.. XP
Some ady graduate and worked..
I found that in any kind of field of job also got friend involved..
Not bad not bad..got lawyer, doctor, IT, nurse, engineer, teacher and so on…

New year new wish…
I hope all my friends can have a bright future in their field and joy full in their “Dragon Year ”oh..

Nice reunion gathering ^^
I appreciate and remember always ^_^)Y
“ Friends Forever !!! ”
My dear friends.. Keep in touch ya!!!
Muacks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment