Colours Of My Sem Break


RED
Went back home with a happy..relaxing mood.
Finally I can eat my mummy home dishes.. miss**
Then sat is my bro bufday..v have a little celebration wif him..
Even tho he ady 27 yrs old..but still look younger..haha.


Gepoh Marcus..wanna cut cake oso ^^


GREEN
Is the day to do a minor surgery.
Phew…this is one of the reason why I bec home.
Before enter the surgery room..i feel nothing..
Aft entered, I feel so complicated..
Worry..nervous..n starting imagine o.0
Lying down on the surgery bed..n the surrounding environment is cool n silent.
Scary :-S
Luckily everything run smooth..n I’m still alive to walk out from the surgery room =P
Health is very important..

BLUE
I found a little bit of changes btw my parents..
Hmm..something that I don’t know why..
Is they don’t wanna let me know or pretend to be like nothing happen between them.
Quite a lot of times they easy to get mad n got a little quarrel.
Haiz..y?? coz of working tension?? Coz of impatient or sum other reasons..
After update from my sis..so I oso no comment abt that. =.=
just let it shun qi zhi ran ba..haiz...

GREY
Wat a moody day.. T_T
Sad memories comes to me..
While listened 想原谅- by 叮当,说不哭- by 潘嘉丽..
( Deep breath…) tears not stopping to falling down.
Cheryl Lee..you cant be like that..you must forget the jerk!!!
Be strong..be tough..
But I failed to do today.
Just let it attacking my heart and my mind.

ORANGE
Is a brand new day..
I wanna “fa fen tu qiang ” study for my mid term exam..
GOGOGO…
But this ohm just maintain jor for a half day..
Den bye bye to me..
n I relaxing thr…=P

              

1 comment:

  1. dear,u jz updated tht..><
    wat a meaningful week during holiday!!jiayou ya..
    you will see a rainbow after the rain!!!^^

    ReplyDelete