Daiki Café


Outing wif my cutie fren – Shin Wei ^^
Since both of use also dun wanna eat uni food..
So let’s go out..
Cari-cari makan near the Kajang area.

Daiki Café
Is our target this time..
Never try before..just heard one of my fen recommend b4..
Daiki ”, sound like Japanese style..
But act not..there are a lot of types of cuisine.
Got MALAY,CHINESE foods..
Got WESTERN,KOREAN & JAPANESE’s cuisine..
While looking at the menu, suddenly make us have very good appetite.
Feel wanna eat a lot..haha..
But v can’t try all..




So I tried “ SALMON TERIYAKI ” , Shin Wei tried “ KIMCHI BIBIM BAP ”..
My Gosh…the salmon is big in size n tasty!! Yummy yummy ^^
Shin Wei punya jugak nt bad..
aft mixing the rice the the ingredient (Kimchi,meat,peanut,egg )..
reli got feel…
Even I dunno what is the real taste of Kimchi in Korea..
To me..ady very delicious ^^
And v both also chose the recommended drink- YAM ICE BLENDED..
Ohhh..that 1 also yummy..full with the aroma of yam n mix with the red bean paste.
What a good fusion between yam n red bean!!

Kimchi BibimBap

Salmon Teriyaki

Yam Ice Blended


Is so satisfy..n had a great dinner wif her..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment