Dumplings..

Happy Duan Wu Jie ^^
-A traditional festival for chinese people-..
Jom makan makan dumplings..

Homeade Bak Zhang

Gan ShuI Zhong

Gan shui zhong wif red bean filling ^^


Mama know us the best..
Haha..since most of us are back home during this festival..
Mama had wrap some dumplings for us to eat..
yummy yummy... ( Thumb up ^^)
This year I miss the time when mama wrap the rice dumplings..
Coz I'm still sleeping. =P
I still remember last time I like to help my mama when she wrapped dumplings..
But actually not help la..just simply kacau and gepoh..
Coz i dunno how to wrap also.

Most young generation nowadays not really got celebrate this kind of traditional festival..
Include me..haha..the spirit for the traditional festival not really strong..
But is good also sometimes..
Coz festival is a good opportunity to gather all the family members..
Meet meet and chat chat..

Hee...Happy Zhong Zai Ji again =)


No comments:

Post a Comment