It was a sunny Sunday..
I'm heading to Senawang there..
A new and unfamiliar place for me..
huhu..
After taking 2++ hours bus..and I stop at KL Centre..
Walk walk walk and wait for the KTM to go Labu there and meet my housemate..
Is a long journey..it takes more than 1 hour ony reach Labu..
I cant imagine if I stop at Senawang station..
How much time that I need..@.@
Huh...
Kinda heavy la..Was my 1st time to carry such that much off things with taking the public transport..
*dislike*

Our new house..
Finally we reach there safely..
But I cannot rest..Coz need to do some cleaning stuffs..
Lazy la me..=P
Swept swept..Mop mop..move move..
Whoo..my room become clean and have a new face at last..
hehe =P
I was so tired after did all those stuffs..
But I'm kinda satisfy with my new room..=) 
Coz the arrangement in room was totally handle by myself..
I make it become comfortable..^^

Before

After


Even though my mental and physical already very tired..
Buuuuuuuut..
I still sleepless that night..
Hahah..nervous?? maybe..
And my internship life is officially start d..m =)
"Hoi Gong Dai Kat" la!!!

1 comment: