Grateful

Today gonna be my last night I spend in my uni's hostel..
My 3rd year life is officially end..
Time is flying..And age getting older and older..

Oops..Act like a child

In this silent night..
Some maybe still struggling with their books..
Some maybe already off to their bed..
Some maybe like me hanging around in room and do nothing..
Listening a sentimental saxophone melodies..
"Kenny G- Over The Rainbow"
and look back all those photos that I've been taken during this semester
Time was past but the great scenes still stick in the photos and in my heart.
Outing wif coursemate

My bufday celebration
Sport time
Yam Sing before this semester end
Presentation day with formal wear and doraemon ^^

Even though I still got 1 more year only graduate.
But I still will recall back everything that happened before..
What I had gain??
Knowledge?? Sure have but not much..hehe
Friendship?? Gossips gossips among friends..Judgement..misunderstanding..laugh and tears..got true friendship and fake friendship
Life principle ?? I'm still seeking a balance point in my life in order not to hurt others and myself either..Looking for the clear define way for me to keep moving in future.
Love life?? Haha..that's sucks!!! Not a great memory.Wanna deleted it.

Live Strong
Looking at my kinda empty room now..
It's make me feel like really "empty"..
Few more days later..I'm gonna starting my very first internship life..
Complicated feeling towards it..Nervous..Longing..and a little bit of worry.
I think I need to get myself prepared especially in EQ that side..
Control my impatience..control my easy lost control's temper..
Empty notice board
Books..Notes..Food CLEAR..
Bed without any sleeping stuffs =(
I wanna thanks to my uni best friend - Hui Teng
For every supports she gave me when I fall..
For every understanding she gave when I'm impatience and in bad mood..
For every caring that she gave along this semester..
For everything that she had done for me..
She is such a great girl and great buddy..
No words can say to her but just " THANK YOU "
mii and Hui Teng

Mii..Hui Teng..Woan Yiing


p/s : Life still need to go on even though I had faced a lot of issues in this semester..
But I'm still need to thank for all those great things and obstacles that come to me..
Coz they teach me a lot..gain me a lot..wake me a lot.. Thanks.. =)
Gonna off to my empty bed le..no pillow..no bolster..no blanket..
Wish I still can sleep without them..huhu..=(







No comments:

Post a Comment