I haVe A DreaM

♪♫♬♩♪♮♫♪♯♬♩
" I have a dream..A song to sing..To help me cope with anything..
If you see a wonder of a fairy tale..You can take the future even if you fail..
I believe in angels..Something good in everything I see..
I cross the stream..I have dream.."



When I saw a lounge singer standing on the stage and performed the song..
R&B..Jazz..Pop..
How wish that I can be the one of them.
I like to sing..Maybe my singing skill still not so PRO..
But to me...This kind of job is very interesting..
While working while enjoying..
I like to be that..
Perhaps this may not my future career..
But be a part time lounge singer also not bad what..
Can sing a song for those in sorrows..
OR
even can bring up the environment to become more cheerful..
Should I go to try for it?
To colour my life..


p/s:
Melodies can always touch people soul.
I love melodies..♬♩♪♮♫


No comments:

Post a Comment