A Long Journey


Fri is a public holiday-Malaysia Day. Plan wanna hang out wif my high skul frens.
But can’t make it at last oso =(
So decide to my hometown to do sum stuffs..
Since I make dis decision at last minutes, so I din buy any ticket b4.
Okai.. I woke up at 7am morning den go to wait bus ard 7.30am..
( @.@ so slpy,coz last nite nvr slp well )
Finally the bus is cuming and depart to ukm ktm station.
Evything go smoothly till I reached kl sentral.
( Plink Plank..Thunder!!!! )
The staff there told me that all the train to Ipoh ady cancelled for fri n sat d.
( wat the…shit!!!)
Y the ktm system so lame.b4 I depart to kl sentral.i did checked the schedule n seat availabity. Y they nvr make announcement for the train cancelled problem??
Ish!!! Bring a lot of inconvenience to us!!!
Luckily got my dearest sis-Alice msg me at dis time n said sum +ve thought to me.ask me gambade!!
Ok. So I took ktm go Bandar Tasik Selatan n took lrt go plaza rakyat.
My final destination – Pudu Bas station.
My Godness!!!!!
The most earlier bus ticket bec to Ipoh is 1.50pm..yang lain dah abis
Nw ony 10am++.. I nit to wait for 3 hrs!! huhu T_T
Y so sui d..=(
Since I reach thr d.jz wait la..no choice ady.
Luckily dis time gt my dearest fren-hui teng msg me.
So my time pass a bit faster.if not..i dunno how to spend the 3 hrs at pudu thr.
Finally..finally…finally..
I reached Ipoh at 4pm.
Huh!!! Wat a long n tiring journey to back my hometown.@.@
This is the 1st time but I hope is the last time oso.
Coz I don’t wanna wait like that anymore.
I super dislike to wait!!!
Ipoh…finally I’m back d!!!!

The melody of post : “ Coming Home by Diddy Dirty Money ”

1 comment:

  1. nvm~~ luckily the earlier 1 not 4 somethingz mer~ thx god~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete