Who Am I ??


Does everyone really understand their ownself??
Know what kind of people they are..
Know what they want in their life.
If got people ask you to describe urself..
How will u ans??
To me, I do really not know myself.
Coz I always change.
Maybe today n tomorrow has two diff thoughts.
Recently I found that I like to complaint ady.
Complaint this and that..eww!!!
Is it good or bad??
Last time I won’t be like that.
I also don’t know since when I bcum like this.
My friend said :” don’t be a Singaporean ya”
Haha..
But aft complaining, it did make me feel better.
Balance my feeling.. > <
Act is me not really understand my own self or is sequela aft broke.
I also dunno.
But for sure, I love to complain now.
Everything that I not satisfy, then I’ll find some way to voice out..
Mmm..but i will control myself too..
Coz I know keep complaining is quite annoying to others.
Anyway..nw i just be the way that I feel most comfortable with 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment