Blur-est Saturday


Oh Oh…
I left my room key in my room!! And I lock my door already..

Never brought it out when I’m going to wash my face in the early morning..
Why I so careless and blur huh??
This is 1st time so careless since my 3rd year semester started..
Haha…
No hand phone.. can’t called anybody to help me..
So I just go to knock my fren’s door and ask her to do me a favour.
I’m felt so paiseh coz she still in her sleeping time..not yet wake up..@.@
She is pro 1 to broke the door by using the card..
(got many experience before..haha)
Unluckily..my super weird door seem like doesn’t “give face” and
don’t wanna open for me..
Haiz..no choice la..
Today is Saturday..Office closed also.
I don’t wanna trouble get college’s fellow..
So have to wait my neighbor- hui teng to cum back..
Then only I can get the spare key from her to open my lovely door..
Anyway..i’m very tankiu to my friend- Shey Hong..If don’t have her..
I also don’t know to settle the prob..Where I can go without any money and fon..
Haha..
She did helped me greatly..even thou cant broke the door for me at last..
But I lepak my whole Sat in her room..used her lappy to study..
(quite trouble get her =P )
Tankiu so much..Ang ang..^^

p/s: Next time I will be more alert on this..haha..coz don’t wanna have this kind of situation anymore.. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment