Sem End


Time is flying..My 3rd year 1st semester already end. I’m ady become a “super senior” in my faculty..sound old huh???
Every single scene happened in this semester just like a flash back and appears in my mind when I’m packing my stuffs and get ready to go home.
Laughs..Tears..Tension..Emptiness, Missing and Blessed..
LAUGH coz of my commates, my uni’s friends..time that I spend with them..
TEARS coz of the bad and sad memories..
TENSION coz of my academics stuffs..assignments..projects and exam..
EMPTINESS coz missing a part in my life..especially staying alone in my room..
MISS coz a lot of my best friends will start their internship and graduate soon..this semester is their last semester..
BLESSED coz God let me knew them and support me always when I need, when I down..

What the funniest thing happened before the semester end is we 3 got a “saman” since we forget to pay the parking fees. @.@ 1st time for me to get saman in my life !!!
 I’m very sorry to Yih Shia..coz is me and Teng asked him to go for lunch after the final paper. If not, I think he won’t get a saman cost RM 80..(soooo expensive !!! government suck the money just like vampire suck the blood > < )

Anyway, I never felt unlucky and upset in this case even I need to share the saman with them..Coz to me, is the moment we spend together. This 1 can consider that “有难同当,有福同享.”  Haha..at least is one of the memory to me in this semester.

New semester gonna start in the middle of Feb..
I hope bad luck, bad stuffs, bad memories quickly shoo away from me..
Everything and everyone gonna have a new start.^^
Fight for the best in next semester!!!
Ganbate  ^_^)Y

No comments:

Post a Comment