Good Start..

I spent my new year during my study week and final exam period..
Whooo... reli dont have a good mood in study..coz got a lot of holidays and celebrations..
Btw, i have no choice..have to study also..
I ady sit for 2 papers.. everything still consider ok la..not very well but not very bad..
I hope for those following papers will "shun shun li li" also..

As a new year beginning..I have a new experience wif my 2 best commate + coursemate..
We 3 stayed at uni library till 2am ++ before sitting for next morning 8am's paper ..
0.o..(The nite is still young!!).
We 3 have our discussion on the pass year n have a little brainstorming as well..
Is a nice experience even that can say as "quite last minute" n "burn midnite oil"..
But at least v can discuss get what we want..and make me understand more on those subject..
I oso suprise that i dont have any sleepy feel during that discussion..till i get bec to my room i oso cant slp..Is that i'm too nervous and tension for the exam or ...?? coz i seldom sleep late..
Haha..i also dont have ay idea abt it.. =P
anyway..is a good tried for me..maybe next time we can have a same group discussion as well.. ^^

Then..in the beginning of 2012..
I also have my ever 1st time sing k experience with my coursemate gang..
Coz last time i ady rejected to their outing invitation many times..
Since tdy is my coursemate birthday pre-celebration..( 2 of the sou sing gong did attend also )
so mz give face to them n join their sing k aft the celebration..
The words that i can use to describe for the sing k is "funny","entertain"..
This is my 1st time to listen my other coursemate to sing live ^^
Especially Ken..Mmm..He is brave to sing..
and he reli noe a lot of songs and quite entertain for all of us when he is singing.. wakaka =P
Plus i got 2 coursematse well in singing also -Tissue and Ethan.. did join us
is enjoyed to listen them to sing..
Haha..a memorable nite .^0^.
Coz can see their other side beside study and in the class..

I wish 2 of Birthday Man- Ken & Boon Kyhe have a blessed birthday 1st..
May their wishes and dreams will become true..All the best for the final oso..

No comments:

Post a Comment