That's Me!

When I "black face"..I just really wanna "black face".
Please don't touch and disturb me at that moment.
This is my way to express my unsatisfaction. 
If not i will blown out my bad temper..
I don't wanna be like that..hurt get the innocent people.
I just want to calm my mine down and think.
When I really want to be alone..just let me alone.
When I keep quite. It maybe mean that I lazy to speak any word especially after back from work SOMETIMES..OR really got somebody make me MAD!!!
I'm the most pampered child in my family..
Everyone tolerate with me..treat me good..
care me well..
I'm just like a little princess even though I don't have a billionaire background.
But I got my own principle.
I don't like people to cheat on me..hate people misunderstand on me..
or judge me without any deep understanding for my characteristic.
I can fully tolerate and love for the person or friends that I care.
even treat them better than myself. 
And I'm kinda sensitive for certain issue.
So I'm very appreciate for those who really understand me and will never cross my line.
THAT'S ME!!!!!

I don't expect other people to tolerate with me..follow my style..
Coz I know that's real life.
But please do think wise before speak something out.
I fully understand people like to judge people by their face or what else..
Who knows,right??
One thing is please don't misunderstand me by judging my face or anything else.
It just show that you are not know me well.

p/s : *Deep breath.........*
Calm myself..calm my mind..
Learn how to not care much.



No comments:

Post a Comment