....


Mmm..
dunno wat title should i put for this post.. 0.o

everybody has their own ruler inside their heart..
to measure the goodness and the badness in the life..
sumtimes diff people have diff views on certain stuffs..certain people..

No one is perfect..including myself.
Mayb i got some attitudes that can make others pissed off or else..
Who knows,rite??

But in this case, i've tried to understand the situation..
coz dun wanna blame wrong side.
when i know more, the impression abt you was getting worse and worse..
and stick strongly on my mind.
Some of the attitude you have..i reli reli cant accept.
You dunno how bad the situation if just simply leave it coz of ur decision.
i've tried to think the reason why..
Maybe you dont think the situation is reli serious..
or maybe you dislike them so just leave it..
or ...

you are one of them who saw the real situation..
know how emergency and how's the condition bad..
but u just ignore..> <

Mmm..
To me, you are not bad..reli.
coz you din treat me bad.
however..
this kind of behavior is really make me unacceptable.
if this happen on u,and nobody lend u a hand when u need.
how is ur feel??

so sorry for what i've said..
it's just my own view..
Coz in my own ruler..this is consider quite over.

Mmm..
As long you din step over me and my frens who i care..
then still ok.

( deep breath...)


1 comment:

  1. oops..who's the "you"..??
    sound like sth really serious..wat happen ?

    ReplyDelete