Faith

 

" If you belief that you can, you can "

Got a lot of people did said those quote before..
Is that true??
When someone belief on certain stuffs,certain people..
So they may manage well on it?? Everything is worked??

Sometimes, human being's heart seem so simple but complicated too..
People will built up their own "protective layer" to protect themselves since getting hurt and hurt..betray and betray. so do I..I did lose my faith of those certain people,certain friends once a time..when you found that you are getting far from your friend..cannot mix around..the emptiness and "distance-ness "will grow stronger and stronger while the faith you put on them will become lesser and lesser.Maybe I'm not the most shinning 1 among of my friends..but I hope in their heart.. I wont be the most inconspicuous one also.

I still remembered  got 1 of my friend sharing his opinion before when i shared my own feel..
He said human being is lived in group. No one wish to be alone..We should trust the people around you. Trust them can help you..Trust them will treat us sincere. Never ever close the "door" for friend.. You have to built up the faithful on the people again.. If you have faith, then will get it to you one day.. Join more activities,be optimistic when looking something in life.  =) Don't care so much..then your feel will better after you used to it.

Today when i on the way back to my uni.. i saw a group of birdies fly in the sky..I guess them on the way back to their nest too. They make me think about what my friend had told me..I smile peacefully inside my heart. Warm and peaceful feeling was fill my heart. Act birds also just like a human being.. they also live in group.belief their own birdies friends and family..trust them can lead itself to find the way back home.

I'm trying now.. Lead the faith back to me also. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment