Christmas Eve


In 24.12.2011..
Is a shinny day..
I have an “enrich” Christmas Eve..

1st round – Movie movie
Mission Impossible 4 : Ghost Protocol
Staring by Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg n etc..



I wish to watch since this movie was released..
I heard a lot of frens said quite worth and nice to watch oso..
Make me feel more eager to watch it
Haha..Finally I watch get..( with my ka jie ) ^^
I found that Tom Cruise reli start to look old..got some aging sign on him..
But nvm..still very man and handsome ( to me =P)
A lot of high tech movie‘s shooting was applied in this movie..
And the parking system in Mumbai reli impressive..
Reli not bad..is worth to spend money to watch in cinema.
^^



cool man dis BMW i8 which appear in MI4..

2nd round –Takahashi Café
Yeah yeah..
Kajie treat me eat again..
This time I tried the Japanese style’s pizza – Scallop and Prawn Pizza..
Mmm…is so yummy.
The scallop and prawn were so fresh..plus rich with the cheesy..
Wat a great fusion..^^
Kajie order miso soup (delicious )
 n me hokaido corn soup ( jz ma ma dei..better don’t order next time ) =P
Since it was Christmas Eve..there was a free dessert to evy single customer who dine in..
-Strawberry ice-cream-
Scallop & Prawn Pizza

Free dessert ^^

Aft finish our lunch..v jz shopping at jusco..looking for the CNY clothes..
Kajie haven’t buy get any clothes except the Levi’s Jean..(Rich ya )
Hehe..
My Christmas gif from kajie – a Padini t-shirt..
haha..tankiu my kajie..muacks !!
N I din prepare any things for her =P
paiseh ya..








Our dinner

3rd round - Family Dinner
We have our very first family Christmas Eve dinner at Kenny Roger Roaster.
This is the 1st time that all our family members at Ipoh during Christmas..
So let’s have a dinner together during this warm season ^^
N little Marcus reli cute when wearing a little Christmas hat..
Have a great dinner during that nite..
Merry Christmas and happy New Year,my dear family n friend. ^-^)Y





My dearest kajie

Cutie Marcus ^^

Happy Family




p/s: this is the 1st yr i celebrate my Christmas in home since I enter uni..
remember when the Christmas time that I spend wif him.. 心中无限感慨。。

No comments:

Post a Comment