Challenge

Human being gonna facing their own challenge everyday..
I'm also not exclude from it..
Recently I faced get a lot of challenges..everything seem like do not go well..
Stuck here..stuck there..
From my integrated project, PBL, seeking for internship till some personal stuff..
Everything is not ok..
> <
Feel exhausted and worried about it.
Can I solve all those problem??
Is that everything gonna be fine soon??
Is quite terrible and make me cant cheer up.
I knew learning is a lifelong process..
We need to learn to think in positive way when get in trouble,
how to think in a more wider scope..
and learning how to be a wiser..
But all of this really a tough task for me.
Self-confident doesn't guarantee you can get what you want,
Belief doesn't mean everything can going smooth..
Smile doesn't mean you are happy..

Ahhhhh.....tension gila!!!!!!
Hope got somebody can let me to lean on now...

No comments:

Post a Comment