Happiness Is a Choice

Happiness is a choice..
Which is under your own control..
You can choose to be happy or you can choose to be upset..
Do you ever realize..human being always putting their happiness's right on others people,others stuffs..
Act I'm cannot exclude from it also. Sometimes I just feel upset coz of others said..or the things that happen around me. We are having our on life..I think we should realize and understand that,we need to take the responsibilities on our own happiness. ( Thanks for one of my friend's remind )
Life and life situation is totally different.
Life is always gonna be beautiful and perfect..
Is just sometimes we experience some of the life situation that make us disappointed ,suffer or emo.
I am learning now..
Learn how to live harmony with those bad life situation..not to escape form them..not to afraid to face with them.and how to accept all those stuffs.
I think life is just like an ocean..
sometimes will have a huge waves..
sometimes will have a small waves..
and sometimes is very calm..
Even though is not the situation that you wish to face..
Try to accept it..
There are still a lot of things waiting us in front..
So learning is the only things that I can do now..
Choose to be happy..
Everyday give myself a big smiley face
just like this  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment