Sunny's Saturday

Is a sunny Saturday.. I had my very 1st long journey outing with my coursemates..
Depart from UKM around 9am ++ to our 1st station- Klang..
Our "dai ga jie" hometown is Klang..so she will be our tour guide..
We are having our brunch at Klang-四眼仔Bak Kut Teh..
Yee Won was highly recommend this restaurant for us..
We ordered 1 dry Bak Kut Teh,and 1 soup Bak Kut Teh..
To me..i more prefer the soup 1..haha..the soup is very rich and wonderful aroma..
Mmmm..yummy yummy..

2nd station- Pulau Ketam.
Even though this island is called Pulau Ketam..But doesn't mean the crab can see every single corner of the island ya. =P It is a simple and peaceful fishing village. We took an air-cond ferry into the island and then rent the bicycle as our transport in the island. Ohh..the bicycle is very "lauya"..especially the seatand its balancing.is very hard and uncomfortable for me to sit..Sakitnya > < Plus we nit to cycle this lauya bicycle to explore around the island under the big hot sunshine.. I feel really exhausted after finished the exploration.. 
One more things is the seafood here were cheaper and fresh..Our seafood meals only cost Rm 110++..
Got crab,got tomyan seafood soup and another 1 i also dunno how to called it..=P
Port Klang Jetty

Tissue and me ^^

Cycling gang

Lala Jian and Oyster Jian

Seafood ~ Seafood

wanna goin back ady


3rd station - Setia Alam Night Market
This night market was getting Malaysia Books of Records awarded as the longest night market in M'sia.. Quite long and many stalls are dominants by the Chinese. Sambil jalan sambil cari makan..We settle our dinner in this night market. Maybe i already start to feel tired..so not really got much appetite to eat..Just simply bought some food and eat. and i'm very longing to our last station..^^



Last station- I-City
Since we are not familiar with those road.So we are using the GPS to get us reach our destiny.But accidentally turn wrong way jor..Oops..have to find a way to U-turn.Luckily,we didn't lost at that area.
"Wow..is beautiful"..my 1st thought when reached I-city..That place is full with the colorful light..We sure will never gonna miss the chance to take a lot of photos here. Unfortunately,the snowalk of the I-city is under renovation.So we cant enter it..> < I-city there also have a fun park..got a lot of mini games..Since we cant go anywhere coz of the raining,so we had change some tokens to play the games..Haha..I've won a little greenish monster..(credit to my coursemate-heng bong) coz is him to help me win those doll d..






Journey completed..
Gonna go back to uni already..
^^
Even though is very tired,but this journey is enjoyable and full a lot of fun..
Yippee ^_^)Y

No comments:

Post a Comment