Sunway Pyramid

Outing again with my coursemate..^^
Sunway Pyramid which located at Subang Jaya there..
Coz we drive the wrong way..so we took around 1 hour and 15 mins ony reach there.

The decoration here is quite beautiful d.still got the chinese new year feel..the tanglungs are hanging along the road of the main entrance. And inside the lobby still got the dragon to be their decoration.
Our main purpose to go sunway pyramid is to clear our book voucher..We need to spend all the voucher before the end of the March..The Popular Bookstore here quite big and have a lot of choices for us.. Haiz..got voucher also don't know how to spent it. We 5 stay at the bookstore there for almost 2 hour..Finally we all choose get the books and some stationary..Mission completed..Yeah!! No more voucher, no more worries. ^^


OH MY GOSH!!!!!
My coursemate them wanna go for ice skating..
(shiver and cold sweating =S )
I dont wanna play.. freaky scared and worried.
I got phobia on it.. T_T
But i dont wanna disappointing my coursemate..so i just follow the majority..
When i 1st step inside the skating rink..Oh noo.. I cant even balance myself and extremely scared..Totally out of control..Feel like wanna escape from here..
My coursemates keep pushing me to go. and gave me some helped..Tried to guide me..
I really thank to them..but at the same time i feel paiseh also coz i seem like impeded them to have their own fun..
So i skated for 1 round then i run away from that..
Huhu..now thought back I also feel terrible.. =S



Dinner Feng Lye Taiwanese Restaurant ^^


Luckily i can safe from the skating..Thank God..
Money..fly away again.But never mind..it's worth coz i had a great time with my coursemates..

No comments:

Post a Comment