Josephine’s Café n Bistro

I’ve been long long time nvr update my blog..=p

Recently coz I’m holiday nw n ntg can do at home..so start to write my blog again =)

Blog is one of the way I used to release my tension n share my life here..

Gud gud…=)

Last two weeks, I date 2 of my old frens go yumcha o. Clarissa & Siew Ling..

I reli reli long time nvr meet with them jor..

3 of us knew each other since primary skul o..so can consider as my old frens..=p

Siew Ling had recommended 1 nice place to us.That is Josephine’s cafen Bistro..

Wow.. I like that place so much..Here reli comfortable n suit for gathering.

Coz these café nt like the others café ( I mean loud,chatting like shouting 1..dislike )..

Here very silent n have a lot of gud lightening effect. Make me feel warm when I enter.

Beside this, I wanna recommend that Josephine’s café has tasty tiramisu eat..Melt in your

mouth since 1st bite of it.. I like..super like..

These café has a little bar. A lot of beer n wine are put on the rack.

I feel like want to drink red wine..=p since no 1 want to drink, so I nvr drink too..

Siew Ling did brought a new fren to this gathering . She is from China..Study at M’sia nw..

She is a nice and friendly gal. Glad to noe her.

Happy time reli past fast.^^ V chat from 3pm till 7++pm ony go bec (coz Clare nit to go church,if nt sure v will cont. )

I did enjoyed the talk with my friend that day.. N I gt a souvenir from the café- a recycle bag.

Haha..coz siew ling can consider as their vip..so v get a free gif b4 v bec.

Thx ya..my frens.coz of u all so I hv a happy weekend ^^


Melodies of post : "Brand New Day by Demi Lovato"


No comments:

Post a Comment