Hey Guys..You Are Sucks!!!

Guys..Don’t misunderstand ya.

This post is purposely write for the selfish and irresponsible’s guys.

Something reli make me feel angry n not worth it for my frens.

Last time gt 1 of my fren told me that..

The guys will have 100 reasons when they say love you,

BUT…

They have 100 noob and lame reason when they wanna break up wif u too.

Haha..I super agree wif these.

Mmm..i think my broke up reason oso can group into that. =.=

Coz to me,the reason that he gv me reli irresponsible and unacceptable.

But..This 1 lg sui!!!

This is the most unacceptable n noob break up reason that happen on my fren.

The guy said wanna break up wif my fren coz his mum said my fren is too skinny

then cant bring the luck for her son in the future.

Walao eh…hw come the guy can break up wif the gals coz of this kind of reason.

Reli damm shit!!!

This is nt filial action but prove that he’s didn’t love my friend so much.

So easily gv up these relationship n listen to his “ beloved n superstition’s mom”.

Special dedicated to my dear fren: “ My dear,jz let it go.. U deserve the better 1.”

LOLz…

I alws tell myself this 1 oso. = P

So gals..mz love urself more..dont let them break ur heart anymore. =)

Is their loss coz they can’t see and appreciate ur kindness.

The melody of soul : Who You Are Without Me by Kate Voegele

No comments:

Post a Comment