You Have The Power To Change!!!


Today I wanna share a book here =)

“ You Have The Power To Change” is the name of the book.

I went to shopping last nite and saw this book. Aft kira-kira, quite worth to buy.

So I bought it home and read it when I was free. Fill my bored time =p

Recently I think my thought got a little bit senget jor. Lolz..so better buy some book which can

encourage myself and change sum of my senget mind to a better way.

In this book,it has a lots of quotes from the literators.. Quite meaningful to me. It did make me

think in the right way and change my way to see my life nw..

Act every ppl have their own ability to change their life, jz depend hw v thought.

Coz I found dat wat v think can gv an effect on our life.=)

Think POSITIVE..life will more easier and happy.=)

Think NEGATIVE..life will more harder and unhappy.=(

I’m learning nw..how to think in a gud way and try to be more optimistic.

I admit that I gt a few times reli “xiang bu kai” coz of sum sad n hurt stuffs. =(

Haha..but nw I wont coz I know it is nt worth to do this.

Altho I’m ny yet reach the positive level nw..but at least I try o.

coz I dun want my rest of my life full of sadness.

The bad guys will automatically have their own bad ending. Sound bad rite?? =p

Haha..but think these way can make me feel comfort a bit.

“ Don't let life discourage you;

everyone who got where he is

had to begin where he was "

Let’s change our life together to get a better life. V all have the power to change!! GOGOGO!!!

The melody of post : "Tennessee Line by Daugthry"

No comments:

Post a Comment