Worksssss


Wow.. I ady work for 3 months..

Time past so fast.I tink if I nvr work in this long long holiday..

Then my time sure past like turtle..slow n slow.

Mayb will grow mushroom jor = P

Dis is the most tired work that I nvr work b4.. =(

Everyday gt a lot works to do..seem like will nvr end.

Herbs, daily me uses,wine n etc..

Fhooo…wanna take a break oso dun hv the time.

And wat make me impatient is my BOSS..

I think he tot I’m God..gt a lot of hand and gt power to separate myself

to do a lot of things in the same time.

I’m nt yet finish the works here then he call me do other things..

“WTF!!! Can you pls let me finish this 1st ony cont wif other ..

Ishhh..”(I scold silently in my heart = P)

Plus got some aunty ah..kip ask me help them carry things to their car.

Hey..I’m nt ur “ben ben” ah..i gt no rite to help u carry stuffs..

If want ppl to carry stuffs, hire a “ben ben” to help u la.

Plus ur body size look so stronger than me n nt old ppl.

Told me that u cant carry.Aiya...Who will believe wor?? =.=

Nvm..I’m patient-ing nw.take a deep deep breath. .

Endure for 1 more month then I’ll be free form these !! Whee..*_*

Bt b4 that my 10 fingers nit to patience ya..

Then ‘U’ will say bye bye to the herb’s plaster lo.


The melody of post : "Whataya Want from me by Pink "

No comments:

Post a Comment