Break Down

- Sunday -
~ Cloudy + moody ~

I couldn't stay at home anymore..
My thought..my mind full of sorrows..pain..demotivated.
Was over the limit that I can carry.
I wanna run from this space..I couldn't stand for it.
UKM..here I came to find my Yin Fen.
I'm really really thank for her coz she willing to spend her precious time to chat with me even though she got a test on Monday.
Appreciated and touched. T_T
*hugiezz*

Snap photo before I back.Tankiu..

At night..my best buddy hui teng come for me.
Until now..I still remember that night.That night I was totally break down in front of her. T_T
Hug and cry on her shoulder..Let me lean on her..
I can feel that my best buddy's supporting when she hold tight my hand and share her ohm to me.
Crumble at last..

Thank YOU...






1 comment:

  1. How are you girl?
    Be strong, hopefully u through it positively! =)

    ReplyDelete