DriVe drivE Driv3

I wanna driveeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I realize that if depending on other people fetching is such a hard stuff after some period.
Haiz..coz everytime also need to follow others people's time.
If earlier..then I need to be earlier..
If late..I need to wait either.
very dependable..
I'm kinda trouble others sometimes also when I wanna go out..
If I late a bit back from work..maybe kena murmur lagi XP
Haiz...
Kinda regret why I not brave enough to drive alone.
Actually driving is not really a big matter,right??
Cheryl Lee..you already got license..got car..
You can do it d!!! =.=
Must always remind myself that when I can drive..
I can go anywhere as I wish..
I won't trouble get anybody to fetch me..
I can follow my own time schedule..
I will not make my family worried if I work at other city..
bla bla bla and bla bla bla..

Hmmm..I think now is still not too late..
I wanna drive back my car and got back my freedom..
Whoohooooo!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment