Ohm

I seriously need more ohm..



Lies..
I already dont know how to differentiate what is lie and what is truth..
Some people good in lie, good in hide, and some people not.
Damm sucks feeling when I get to know everything was a lie without any preparation for it.
* Deep breath... *
How stupid I am to believe all those things..But actually is just a bad illusion to cover my eyes.
Blown away my rational until get myself hurt again.
I just want a simple and calming life.
You don't have to tell me your news so sudden and talking the bullshitting stuff in front of me.
Sorry doesn't help me.You think I'm ok when I'm still in recovery process?
And I don't think your wish for me is sincere.it just make you feel better and release ur guilt only.
The scar will never fade also even though it recovered.
Telling me the truth at first is that so hard for you?
Maybe what my friend said was true. You are holding on me while looking for the new one.
Nightmare oh nightmare.. I can award you as the greatest liar in our country.
Clap hand for you!!! Well done and nice job!!

Well sayings : Mama always taught us give our old toys to others.




No comments:

Post a Comment