~ Candy ~

" Take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lime and a shot of tequila "

But sometimes you have to add some sugar in to balance it..
Maybe the salt,lime and tequila make you hard to breath..hard to keep your footstep moving on..
Just remember that life still have a corner that have sweetness inside it.

RECENTLY
When I was sorrow..pain..negative..bad memories..
I just give myself a candy.
Even though the sweetness was very short and temporary.
But at least it did remind me I have to keep moving on.
To figure out the sweet part in the world. 

Candies for mii

Coz my seat was kinda near the manager room..So I always can hear that the angry-ness of him..
The way he scold loud towards my colleagues..
Huhu..kinda scary =S
But I saw some of my colleagues's face still very calm..some look so down..
Some even still can smile after getting scold..
Hmm..If I'm the one who scold by manager..
What am my feel..I think feeling sucks huh..and TENSION!!
I asked myself..Can I stand on it??
I also don't know o.0
Haiz..but what to do.
Reality is cruel!!
Our EQ must high to handle all the critical stuffs..

This is so called life.
Hard,but we still have to stand strong on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment