Final Countdown

Yeah Yeah!!!
Tomorrow gonna be my last paper for my final test..
Kinda snake this few days..=P
No mood no mood =S
Maybe there was non stop continuous test for 3 days before..
Mental was totally exhausted after it.
Huhu..
Finally...I wait get the time to finish my paper.
Even though I didn't make did well as I expected..
But already past..*whee*
Wait till the result out only worried ba..wakaka..

instant花旗参
Grateful and thankful that I have a great commate/blockmate/coursemate and sure she is my best friend - Hui Teng who help me and support a lot during the test. 
And she is so caring for me..
Giving me a ginsing teabag so I can burn my midnight oil..
Thanks dear <3

Hope and pray that we both can get the flying colours results..
Hehe..
Is time to fight for my last paper d..
Gogogo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment