Thank You Camellia



YeeHaa!!! Kris Allen new album was release..
<< Thank You Camellia >>
I just found it a couple days ago..
It is an awesome,great album to me..I love it so much..^_^
He is the winner for American Idol Season 8..
His song is such a great way to utterance the feel for good days and bad days..
He give the ohm for good days and give motivations for bad days
I love " The Vision Of Love" and " Leave You Alone" most..
Coz the lyrics are truly express my feeling..  
In "Leave You Alone "  he show that sometimes walking away is the best course of action once you realize there is no way you're continued presence is going to help matters.

Song List :
- Better With You
- The Vision Of Love
- My Weakness
- Out Alive
- Monster
- Blindfolded
- Teach Me How Love Goes
- Rooftops
- Leave You Alone
- Love Me Not
- You Got A Way

No comments:

Post a Comment