Middle Year

June, for many of us, marks the half-year point where we feel it's time to give ourselves a little break,
and take a short vacation.
I hope i can hace a vacation too..Buttttt.....
To me, June will gonna be a busy month for me.
Coz there will be a final exam for my 3rd year 2nd semester soon..
And most important is i will have my internship in the end of  June.
Huhu.. Sometimes I will think..
 "hmm...how is my internship will be?? What kind of issues I will be face soon??
many and many... o.0 "
<< nervous >>
Have to prepare my mentally and physically in well and ready condition.

Recall back what had happen during past 5 months..
Got peaks got valleys..
Got ups got downs..
Got smile got tears..
It's really a hard time of me to go through.
Almost driving me crazy.. =S
Am I'm going to be stronger and stronger??
Tougher and tougher??
What will gonna happen during another half-year??
The things I wish will be coming true??
A lot a lot of uncertainty and  unexpectable in my future..
Can I control all the things well??
Lolz..nobody know.
It's time to reorganize my thought and all the works..
To complete all the task that I wish to achieve..
Here I wish all of us can have a fabulous time for the coming months..

P/s :I don't believe in faith..I hope I can hold my faith in my hand..

No comments:

Post a Comment