Nightss


Many people will walk in and out of our life..
But only true friends will leave a footprints in our heart..
As a wiser,
We use our head to handle ourselves..and
We use our heart to handle others.
ANGER is just the only one letter short of DANGER..
It make me realize that if someone betray or hurt me once, it it his fault..
But if let him betray and hurt me twice,then it is my fault.
So I owe my heart an apology..
"Sorry..my dear soul"
People should learn from mistake of ourself and from others either..
and overcome the obstacles and face the fears..
I believe in myself that I can always come through with flying colours..
Value friendship, love and faith..
For those who make me sleepless in the night..
For those who scar my heart..
For those who not treat me sincerely..
I will prepared myself to hold the door open for you to walk out from my life..
And said you are not welcome anymore.

And this is me..
I love who I am..
I love my flaws..
If you don't like or hate me because I'm happy with the way I am..
Then I will tell you..Screw you man!!!!
You will never know how strong and tough I can fight back with the nightmare..
Hope tonight will not be a sleepless night and sweet dreams will come over me.
Good night =)



No comments:

Post a Comment