Waiting


Waiting is a unpredictable future.
You will never know what will you get at last after waiting for a long time
Will you wait get the people that you wish to be??
Will you wait get the chance that you wish to get??
Will you wait get the things that you wish to own??
Nobody know..because there is so many uncertainty in our future
Maybe tomorrow will be a sunny day..or
Maybe tomorrow will be a stormy day..
Waiting is kinda hard stuffs..
Plus the one you wait get maybe is not good as you think
So why I have to wait for those uncertainty.

Past is past
It will not come back again
That is incompleted also even though it come back to you again
For the one who leave, just let them leave
Maybe we can just treat them as a stranger in our life.
Never come into our life.
If the ending is not like what I wish to see
Then I rather you never appear in my life and treat me good again.
I don't wanna  be grievances anymore.
I don't wanna scar my heart and soul anymore.
If you dont love,just stay away from me.
If you don't appreciate what i give, I just burn you down.
And forgiveness will never happen again.

Cheryl,never try so hard to fit in
It just will make you hurt.
There is no point for you to uphold anymore.
Lets all gone with the wind.



No comments:

Post a Comment