Devil X


Today mood not really good..
I saw one post in facebook..i found it's kinda true.
Purposely wanna share here.
<< Don't make me mad then tell me to calm down;
   That's like stabbing someone and wondering why they're bleeding >>
Kinda feel my friend's condition when saw her post it.
*Huggiesss* for her.

Ya..I totally agree with it.
*Edit from above*
<< Don't make people fall in love then tell me that you wanna avoid it;
That's like breaking someone and wondering why they're breaking and hurting >>
Once you giving people hope,and take it back unexpectedly..
Its really cruel..
Maybe you still not brave enough. Who knows...
I knew every relationship is two way and nobody can force us to love or not to..
But heart broken is the worst and invisible wound for human being.
The scar will never disappear even though already recover from it.

Maybe they never know..
Every single words and action that you do will greatly affect those who care about you..
We are not rock stone. We will break one day also..
And SORRY doesn't help much after you hurting someone.
It just show us again that you're are not willing to built the future together.
The love you said has no power to drive you and give you courage to continue.
And the important one is actually you are not afraid to lose us even though you said you love us.
Sound sarcasm,right??
What I can say.. Please don't become devil in love again.

No pain no gain.
When I turn around..and see what I've get and learn..
Maybe compare to you,it mean nothing.
But to me,it means lots.

p/s : How I'm gonna do now?? T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment