Netherlands

Netherlands normally called as Holland also..
It is a small country..
To me..Netherlands is a place which boasts rich variety of nature..the beauty of flowers field
and has it very own unique culture and plenty of linguistic differences..
I think the beauty of nature will take my breath away..

If not mistaken, there will be a Horiculture fair and flower show will be held in Holland.
And Tulips from Holland from Holland is kinda famous..Love it!!
I really wish that I can visit there..
Let myself drowning in the fragrance of the flowers field in bloom.
Inhale the sweet air..
How enjoyable and relax in that environment <3

One special symbolic for Netherlands is Windmill..
They are inseparable.There are over thousands of windmill throughout Netherlands..
Recently I bought one 3D puzzle modelling..
Is my lovely Holland windmill..
When i look at my final work..i feel very satisfied on it.=)
Cheryl Lee..you built your own windmill already!! Yeah!!! ^_^)Y
Happy that I can make it even though not really perfect.. =P

My handmade windmill ^^


Netherlands..
I will come to visit you one day d..
Gonna wait for me ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment