Friday Night

Wow..is been a really long time i never update my blog.
Is time to catch up my "soul "
Tonight gonna be a hot, silent and lonely Friday night again.
Most of my close friend already back home.
Sometimes I don't like Friday. ><
Every single weekend,I need to plan what should I do in order I have a wonderful weekend.
Really make me " scratch head ".. 0.0"
I had no place to go unless I date get any of my friends or I back to my hometown.
But the problem is not everytime can date get friends to hang out.
Soooo...
My lappy and my song list were play important role during my weekend.
Thank God coz i have those stuffs to teman I.. my best and loyalty "friends" forever... Muacks <3

Actually I already spend uncountable weekend in my uni's college.
People will think.." Hmm..maybe I'm already used to it.."
The fact is nope.. lolzz
Sometimes I will think alone also not bad what..nobody will disturb me.
But sometimes I will dislike this feeling.
When no ones around, the environment around was silent..
Is kinda feel lonely d. =(
Contradiction huh??

Maybe I should learn not to over rely and lean on my friends.
Coz this will make me not used to it when they are not around.
"Stronger" is the song which accompany me during this long Friday night.
While blogging while stronger-ing...
"..What doesn't kill you make you stronger..stand a little taller..
..doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.."
Finding fun by myself la..^^
Positive energy +++ come come come!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment