Melodance.Delight


Melodance Delight is one of the New Tune annual activity and was undergoes session XV already.
This life performance was giving a stage for those to unleash their talent on music.

Kinda longing for it.
It was my first time to attend this life performance even though I already enter uni almost 3 years already.
The reason for me to go is support my coursemates..
coz they got perform that night plus I'm kinda curious to know what is really going on for the show.

Mmm..little bit of disappointed.
Coz the show doesn't carry out like what I'm imagine.
Not much audience..
Haha..to me..is not really attractive after finish watching the performance.
The occasion seem like a bit "cold".. I mean the audience doesn't give much respond on it.
Not high at all..

They arrange the show to become a mini movie..
Got people acting slot, got singing slot and dance slot.
But some of the new songs that perform were kinda nice especially the English one..
Especially the melody.. just the lyrics were kinda short.
So the vocalist repeat and repeat it.

Anyway..
Congratz for the new tune crew.
Coz is not easier to organised such an big event.
Big clap for them..
Keep ganbate for the live performance..
Compose more and more nice songs for all of us. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment