Mama,I Love You

Today is Mother's Day..
Too bad coz i cant back home to celebrate this special day with my mummy and my family.
Sorry,mummy =(
Mama..
You are really great..
Even you always nagging us,but I knew you do that coz you care about us.
I remember that big sis did said before..
" the pain during labor is 100 times if compare to the menstrual pain. So menstrual pain is not a very big deal jor after giving birth "
Whoo..mama.
I proud of you.
You have four good and successful child..
Without you, I'm not gonna has a chance to come to this world.
Thanks for giving me this opportunity.
Mama..
You are good in cooking.. ( Love your dishes most  =P)
take good care of us..
Sometimes we kids know actually you are tired already..
But you still can do all the houseworks and cook for us..
Give us a warm and comfortable home..
"Hugzzz mama"
Sometimes I know I bad also..
Didn't answer your call..talk in bad tone..make you worry. =(
But you never angry with me..mama.
You are great mom in this world.
Even though I'm not graduate yet. But I believe I can own my great future..
will not make you worry about me anymore.

Thailand trip


When visited Taiping Zoo

Mummy.. Happy Mother's Day.
I Love You...
Muacksss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment