BOOM BOOM POW


Recently I bought a new mp3 n new earphone..
Dis two of things ady bcum da important n essential stuffs for my life nw..
=)
Coz they accompany me every nite even when I travelling..
When I’m blogging,I oso sambil listen sambil tulis..
Hehe..
Without them..my life sure will bcum dull ady..

I like the MUSIC which full in my head..
I like the MELODIES which play in my mp3..
No matter the songs are which type..
R&B, POP, ROCK, SENTIMENTAL & ….
All I like..( act can say love too )
But I most love the BASS & GROOVE from da music.
Coz it can make me forget all the distraught..
Even jz for a while..
At least,at that time I will nvr tot abt the sad n annoying stuffs.

So my new earphone is full wif my requirement =P
Da bass is so strong n clear to listen..
Shuang ah!!!
Finally I found get da earphone dat I wish to own.
Altho is quite expensive..
But it’s worth.
Coz it can bring me a temporary happiness to myself.
Sing along wif my mp3..
Lalalalala…
Enjoying the bass..
Let all the unhappiness throw out from my mind.

Now..I’m
Trying my best to enjoying my life..
Trying to get all the things that I wish to own..
Trying to find a way to make cheer up myself..
Trying to do the things dat I nvr try b4..

That’s my life nw..
Let’s enjoy the music 2gt wif me!!
Let’s have fun!!!!

My little MONSTER!! Ngek..Ngek..Ngek..
New earphone^^

The melody of post  : “Club Can’t Handle Me by Flo Rida ”

1 comment: