K Time


K book?? K ppl or K wat??
Lolz..is none of the above but is Karaoke Time..
Hehe..i have a nice sing k time wif 2 of my frens – Dau Wai & Ah Tai.
Since Tuesday v all three are free..
So v date n go hang out..
Tot wanna yumcha ony..=P
But change decision at last..
Whoo!!! Sing K!!Sing K!!!
Unfortunately… Mun Chui can’t join us.. =(
Coz she sick ady..Bt nvm la..still gt other chance..
Hope she get well soon..

V had sang for almost 3 n half an hr oh..
My voice also bcum so ‘sexy’ aft finish singing.. =P
I think 2 of them oso same like me..
Dau Wai &Ah Tai gud in singing o..( thumb Up )
But Ah Tai din use da mic to sing..
Is he shy to sing in front of us?? Haha..
Dau Wai…Fuyoo…sentimental song even fa fast song he also can sing..
Geng ah..

Maybe I long time nvr sing k ady..
so my singing skill a bit “lauya” jor..hehe =P
Paiseh ya..
But I reli reli enjoy to sing.
I gave vent thru the song..full wif my emotion..
Angry!! Sad!! Hurt!! Frustrated!!Hate!!
Huuuu..
Shuang ah..aft shout out loud!!!
Will these reli can help myself ??
I’m nt sure but at least I try my best to find a way to gv vent on my feeling..
To make me feel better even is jz a short time.
Super thx Ah Tai & Dau Wai for spend a K time wif me..

-Ah Tai & Dau Wai -
Dau Wai & Me   


-Me& Ah Tai -




The Melody Of Post : “呐喊 by 张韶涵”

2 comments:

  1. (=.=")
    我唱歌那么难听你竟然说好听。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear..u look soooo hawt with the short pants!!!!*like*
    haha..miss ur singing voice!!glad tht u activate urself by hanging out with ur frenz^^

    ReplyDelete