Its End..


 
Recently the weather bcum so cloudy..
Cloudy make my emotion also bcum gloomy too..
Down..Emo..
Feel like wanna be alone at hum..do ntg.
N my heart kip humming a song – “California King Bed”

A lot of memory kip appear in my mind jz like a flash back video..
Happy..Sweet..Quarrel..Sad..Hurt’s memories..
How can I delete all of da memories wif him??
How can I cheer up myself??

U took away my hope..
U took away my happiness..
U took away my dreams..
U took it all when u said u couldn’t have me..
It’s all end..no way to turn back..
It’s hurt me so bad..
I tried to blame..
I tried to hate..
I tried to forget..
But...to me..
U still my perfect nightmare..

2day I got a last msg from u..
Aft this..I think I'm  officially no more relation wif u..
I wanna kick u out of my life..
Kick u out of my mind..
Kick out da person who ruin everything in my life.
I promise myself.
It’s time to wake up from this nightmare..
It’s END!!!

The melody of post :" The Truth by Kris Allen "

1 comment:

  1. I don't sure am I right or not, but I sound like can feel that you need a may to release yourselves. I feel so during we sang K. Somehow, supporting you and hope you well soon.

    ReplyDelete