Win & Lose


 
Yesterday nite was the final of World Champion Badminton 2011.
Our M’sia representative Lee Chong Wei was 1st  time entered the final..
Whee..super hapi =D
But he can’t run from the fate.
Coz he will fight wif Super Dan again..
World ranking no 1 vs World ranking no 2…
The match btw them is super ‘gan jiong’ oh..
My heartbeat kip beating faster coz of the match..
I think 2 of them will more nervous than us.. :-S

Unfortunately..
LCW is lack a bit of luck last nite..
Altho he kip tried his best in the match..
But he lose finally..
I think he sure very disappointed wif the result..
Anyway..
To me, he ady did his best n improve a lot if compare to last time..
Plus he ady break his own record..
So I feel proud of him..
He ady is the best for all the Malaysian ( I think )!!!!

Life is just like a match..
Got WIN..Got LOSE..
Got UP..Got DOWN…
To ME,
That’s very enuff
as long we did our best to achieve every single dream in our life..
What v care is not the destination..
But is the journey to get there..=)
So I always tell myself
“don’t care much about the win or lose oh..
V just let it be the spices in our life..
Therefore,
our life will bcum more colourful and meaningful and ‘tasty-ful’..”



The melody of post: “ Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson”



No comments:

Post a Comment