Pasta Time


Aft emo n nvr go out for few days..
My kajie date me go for dinner..
She said wanna treat me eat nice nice d b4 my uni open..
As a farewell to me..
( 0.o I think is a bit earlier to farewell =P )
Tot wanna ask her go to eat Japanese cuisine..
But she recommend a new place for me..
PASTA HOUSE…
Is an Itally restaurant and have most delicious pasta to eat in Ipoh..
When I 1st look at the menu,
Wow!!!
There are almost 40++  pasta that I can chose..( reli pasta hse )
@.@
Every pasta seem like so delicious..feel like wanna try all..
Lolz..But I can’t.. =P
So I decide to eat the pasta that my sis recommend to me
Carborana cream sauce tom yam seafood pasta plus
pasta hse special mushroom soup..
I super like the mushroom soup..
It’s so so different with wat I had tried b4..
And it’s so yummy ( Thumb Up !! )
Until now I still can rmb the taste of the mushroom soup.
Mmmm..Is sweet scented..creamy..thick..
n mix wif some of the spices,mushroom n garlic bread.
My main course oso nt bad..
in a creamy taste spaghetti mix up with the tom yam scented spices
and the fresh seafood..
This is so called life..Enjoy as much as v can.
Treat our stomach nice nice..
Wat I like this pasta hse oso bcoz of the environment ard there..
A warm lightening , play the sentimental love songs..
I think is a good place for couple to dating, n for friends gathering..
But oso sure a “heaven” for the pasta fans.. =)

Tankiu for my kajie treat me to eat yummy pasta.. 
Gt money reli can eat a lot of nice food..
I love to eat n enjoy to eat..
PASTA HOUSE..
Next time I come again ya..

Pasta House's Menu
Look ady feel so yummy!! ^^
My Favourite - MUSHROOM SOUP


My Kajie d pasta
Does She look like carry a tortoise 's shell?? =P
The melody of post : “ Live Like We’re Dying by Kris Allen ”

No comments:

Post a Comment