Wouldn’t Change A Thing


The night sleep so silently..
I wish I could stay the same for me too..
Unfortunately,
“Tsunami” is strongly attacking my emotion again in these few days.
Besides working, I’ve isolated myself from the surrounding.
Never contact my friend, never reply my friend’s message.
Sorry…
I was totally messed up pretty bad in this condition!
My mind is empty and gone, my entire world already turn into grey.
The thing left to accompany myself is just the tears.
He drives me insane!!
You can see my heart is bleeding now..
The wound is getting deeper..
I don’t know how long I can stand for it..
Letting this keep unraveling me and afflicted me..
Almost four month pass, but it still enlace my heart just like a rope..
I can’t escape from it..
I’m really so tired to fight with all of this..
Maybe can say I’m not strong enough to handle this.
In a corner of my mind know well too..
We were world apart..
We’re Venus and Mars..and
We’re just like different star..
No matter how I do, that already wouldn’t change anything.
To me, 18th of Aug was a special day once.
But now, that is no more meaning and is a day that I wish I can forget it.
Who can set me free from this?? Is me..Is me..
I’m very clear to know that I’m the only one can set myself free..
I wish I can format myself just like the computer.
Erase all the bad memories.. Let my heart silent and rest a while..
But is hard for me to do that..more tougher than exam..
There are still many things that can hurt people..
Or maybe got some other things happen in the world that more sad and hurt than mine one..
I’m not the type to get myself heartbroken easily..
But these time was different with last time..
My emotion was totally out of control..
I’m totally lost..
My Lord..
Can You give me a strength to face it??


The melody of post : " Is Too Hard To Say Goodbye by Westlife "

1 comment:

  1. dear, is jz a lil' thing when u found tht ppl out there r more suffering & painful more than ourselves .they cant even be their own life director...so..
    cheer up!!u'll recover soon..i believe^^[u go gurl!!]

    ReplyDelete