H@pI BirThday,Mummy ^^


1st of Aug is my beloved mummy’s birthday..

V plan to have a home-make steamboat to celebrate mummy’s birthday.

Hehe..act feel very paiseh. =P

Coz all the steamboat stuffs also prepared by my mummy..

She is the “heroin” at 2nite by she hv 2 prepared everything for the steamboat.

Sorry…=(

Mama had prepared a lot of food for the steamboat o..

Gt vege,seafood,meat and sum “yong tau fu”..

Wheee..^^ n 2 type of soups (tom yam & chic soup).

Too much choices till dunno wanna eat which 1st..

Mmm..delicious ge neh (thumb up) !!

Haha..aft v having the steamboat (I think v eat almost for 2 hrs )..

my whole my family include myself also vy full

till “carry a big stomach” n sit down chat chat 1st..

Let our stomach rest rest..

The follow 1 sure is the most excited part in the celebration.

Cut a birthday cake n make a wish..

Hehe..act I gt a little contribution also..=p

My brother in law n I share share to buy a tiramisu birthday’s cake to my mama..

N I drink red wine also..hehe..Merlot (yr 2006)

Super nice leh..but aft drink still feel ntg 1..no red face n no drunk. =P

Izit mean my ‘jiu liang’ better than last time jor..hehe..

Thanks for my mama that let us have a nice steamboat o..

Happy Birthday,Mummy. I LOVE YOU ^^




Gepoh Grandson..=P



The melody of post : " Mama,ILove You by Spice Girl "


No comments:

Post a Comment